Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I wish Khans to be sub-servants for Me



This is from Koffee with Karan with Mallika
When Karan asked Mallika what do u want do them (Khans) for U
The answer is "I want them to do alot of things. I want them to cook for me serve me, to be sub-servants for me , pamper me , love me."

For other question Mallika said she would have done better than Kareena for "Yea mera dil " song. Why..? " Because I m better" was the answer.

Mallika said "I m the woman who Dared"
She said she wanted to do films which are my films which are heroine-oriented.

Hrithik roshan , Sanjaydutt, SaifAlikhan, Arjun Rampal said Mallika is the most sexiest woman in India. And Abhishek said he was her fan.

Excerpts from the interview

Karan:Welcome to Koffee with Karan!!!
Mallika: Thanks!
Karan: So you are finally on the show. Everyone used to ask me when are you getting Mallika Sherawat on the show?
Mallika: I've provided enough entertainment for Koffee with Karan. I've been made fun of... been ridiculed!
Karan: No! No! That's not what used to happen!
Mallika: Of course! That was it! You think I don't know!
Karan: (Laughs)
Mallika: No harm! I'm sitting here and as Robert De Niro said, "You didn't knock me down! I'm still standing!"
Karan: You were always the option when we asked the men, who was the sexiest woman they thought.. The answer was always you! You think you were a safe option for them?
Mallika: I think I am a woman who dared!
Karan: Oh really?
Mallika: Yes! Probably that's why the answer... but I take it as a compliment.. as a big compliment...



Watch out this video



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...